TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You should assume that all text, graphics, interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, and computer code (collectively, “Content”) on the Site are owned or licensed by or to NAUTILUS and are protected by copyright and trademark laws as well as other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content. You may only download the Content on this website for your own non-commercial use. All copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded content must be kept. Except as specifically provided in these Terms or elsewhere on the Site, you may not reproduce, republish, post, publicly display, transmit, or distribute any Content.
- Any action that contravenes an applicable law or regulation, whether it be local, national, or international.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any form of solicitation, such as “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or anything else of a similar nature.
- To pretend to be the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other individual or organization (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use a robot, spider, or other automatic system to visit the website for any reason, including keeping track of or copying any of the content there.
- Without first receiving our explicit permission, you may not manually monitor, copy, or otherwise take any action involving any of the Website’s content.
- Utilize any tool, program, or practice that prevents the Website from operating correctly.
- Introduce any malicious or technologically dangerous content, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, etc.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
The Site’s contents are subject to alteration, modification, or removal at any time and without prior notice for any reason. We are not obligated to update any material on our website, though. Additionally, we retain the right to change or stop offering the Site altogether at any time without prior notice. Any time the Site is altered, its price is raised, it is suspended, or it is discontinued, we won’t be held responsible to you or any other person. The availability of the Site cannot be guaranteed at all time
The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the descriptions, prices, availability, or other information. We retain the right to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice, in order to address any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions.
NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE, OR WITH ANY PROVISION OF THE AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEB SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OF THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold NAUTILUS and its affiliates, as well as each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any demands, losses, liabilities, claims, or expenses that a third party may make against NAUTILUS as a result of or related to your use of the Site. This includes attorney’s fees.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to and submit to the sole jurisdiction of Dubai, United Arab Emirates’s courts in all disputes arising from your use of this website and this Agreement. Your rights, obligations, or duties under this agreement cannot be transferred, assigned, subcontracted, or otherwise changed.