NAUTILUS REAL ESTATE (”Company”, ”we, ”us” and ”our”), trading as NAUTILUS PROPERTIES takes your privacy seriously. The security and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information you give us are top priorities for us. This policy outlines the categories of personal information we collect from you when you use www.nautilusproperties.ae.ae or one of our related websites (collectively, the “Site”) and from other sources, such as phone calls and email.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While utilizing Our Service, We can ask You for specific personally identifiable information that will allow Us to get in touch with or identify you. Among other things, personally identifiable information can be:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Usage Data
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may comprise particulars like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of Your Device, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our service that You access, when and how long you spend on those pages, special device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may automatically gather certain information when You use a mobile device to access the Service, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When you use a mobile device to access our service or when you visit our website, we may additionally get information from your browser.
We may use one or more of the following technologies for this automatic data collection:
COOKIES (OR BROWSER COOKIES)
A cookie is a little file that is stored on your computer’s hard disk. By turning on the relevant setting in your browser, you can refuse to accept cookies from browsers. However, if you choose this option, you might not be able to access all of our website. When you point your browser to our website, our system will issue cookies unless you have changed the settings in your browser to make it refuse them.
Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
THIRD-PARTY WEB BEACONS
To better understand where users travel and what they do while using the Site, we use web beacons from Google that are provided by third parties. In order to enhance its services and products and to show you advertisements for products and services that interest you, Google may also utilize anonymous information about your visits to the Site.
Included across the board of the website to monitor and collect data on the behavior of our clients and customers. Additionally, it is utilized to monitor bounce, conversion, and submission rates.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The data we gather is used to enhance the Site, get in touch with people who have expressed an interest in learning more about our goods and services, and, if necessary, complete transactions for goods and services. If you have given us your email address or postal address, we will only use those to contact you with updates, offers, or product information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To deliver and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To abide by all court orders, laws, and legal processes, including addressing any requests from the government or regulatory bodies.
- To uphold or apply other agreements, such as those pertaining to billing and collection, as well as our rules of use and sale.
- If we believe that disclosing the information is necessary or appropriate to safeguard the security or well-being of the Company, its clients, or others. To prevent fraud and lower credit risk, this includes exchanging information with other businesses and organizations.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of Your Personal Data seriously, but keep in mind that no form of electronic data storage or transfer over the Internet is 100% safe. While we make every effort to protect your personal data using commercially acceptable means, we cannot guarantee Its complete security.
UPDATES TO OUR POLICY
In line with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to offer the services to you or because we are compelled to by law, we might need to collect and process personal data. We might not be able to offer you the services if you don’t give us the information we need. We have the right to use the personal data for our legitimate business purposes, which include the ones mentioned above.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You agree to these terms of service and this policy by using this website. Please don’t use our Site if you disagree with this policy. If modifications to this policy are posted and you continue to use the site, it will be assumed that you agree to the changes.